Friday, March 12, 2010

it is 7:34 and you are at Chick-Fil-A. I think thats how you spell it at least. I never really understood how to spell the name of that place. I think I have only been there like...well, I could probably count all the times on one hand. But anywho, their food is over priced and you are there.

Whitney is singing in the bathroom right now..."dreams last for so long, even after you're gone"...I don't know this song. She was singing a song I knew earlier and I was peeling paint off my door. I sang along. She is supposedly getting ready for the gym, but she has not left yet...what is she doing? I don't understand. Haha, she just hit a bad note and make a funny noise.

Blah blah blah, Whitney told me to blog about this because "It will be funny one day". Well future me, are you laughing?

My nose is runny. Whit wants me to text her updates...I dont think that is going to happen.

You just called. I like that your friends want to hang out with me. K, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment